Here are a few of the resources I recommend to help you on your food freedom journey!
Download my FREE 36-page eBook on how to apply the 10 principles of Intuitive Eating as a Christian woman.
Escape from diet culture and gain confidence in your health again.
Want to learn how to cope with bingeing or restricting effectively?
Take this free needs assessment to discover which of the 7 primary needs your disordered eating habits and behaviors are meeting for you so you can learn to cope with disordered behaviors effectively and cultivate new, recovery-focused habits.
Faith-centered Food Freedom Shows
- Intuitive Eating for Christian Women -- hosted by Char-Lee Cassel, MS, RDN, ACSM-CEP & Erin Todd
- Compared to Who? -- hosted by Heather Creekmore
- The Joyful Health Show -- hosted by Aubrey Golbek & Kasey Shuler
- Redefining Health -- hosted by Victoria Yates
- Wonderfully Made -- hosted by Allie Marie Smith
- The Intuitive Eating with Jesus Podcast -- hosted by Nyla Wiebe
Other ED Recovery Shows
- Peace Meal -- hosted by Jillian Lampert
- ED Matters -- hosted by Kathy Cortese
- The Full and Thriving Podcast -- hosted by Meg McCabe
- Food Psych -- hosted by Christy Harrison, MPH, RD, CDN
Podcasts to Fuel Your Faith
- She Lives Purposefully -- hosted by Megan Holmes
- Daily Grace -- hosted by The Daily Grace Co.
- We're Going There -- hosted by Bianca Olthoff
- Journeywomen -- hosted by Hunter Beless
Books & Bible Studies
Intuitive Eating -- by Evelyn Tribole & Elyse Resch
Grace, Food & Everything in Between -- by Aubrey Golbek
Compared to Who? -- by Heather Creekmore
The Burden of Better -- by Heather Creekmore
Diet Detox (a 30-day devotional) -- by Body Bloved
Anti-Diet -- by Christy Harrison
Breaking Free from Body Shame -- by Jess Connolly
Food Freedom Bible Study Small Group Curriculum -- by Body Bloved
- Click here to purchase lifetime access to bible study materials
- Start off with a 90-day trial period to see if you love it!