Here are a few of the resources I recommend to help you on your food freedom journey!
Download my FREE 36-page eBook on how to apply the principles of Intuitive Eating as a Christian woman.
Escape from diet culture and gain confidence in your health again.
Want to learn how to cope with bingeing or restricting effectively?
Take this free needs assessment to discover which of the 7 primary needs your eating habits and behaviors are meeting for you so you can learn to cope with disordered behaviors effectively and cultivate new, recovery-focused habits.
Download your FREE menu planning guide now!
Use this guide to help you plan your next week's worth of meals at home with less stress and more simplicity.
Faith-centered Food Freedom Shows
- The Joy-Filled Eater Podcast -- hosted by Brittany Braswell, MS, RDN, LD (*yours truly 😉)
- Intuitive Eating for Christian Women -- hosted by Char-Lee Cassel, MS, RDN, ACSM-CEP & Erin Todd
- Compared to Who? -- hosted by Heather Creekmore
- The Joyful Health Show -- hosted by Aubrey Golbek & Kasey Shuler
- Redefining Health -- hosted by Victoria Yates
- The Intuitive Eating with Jesus Podcast -- hosted by Nyla Wiebe
- Wonderfully Made -- hosted by Allie Marie Smith
- Old School Food Freedom Podcast -- hosted by Chrissy Kirkman and FINDINGbalance
Other ED Recovery Shows
- Peace Meal -- hosted by Jillian Lampert
- ED Matters -- hosted by Kathy Cortese
- The Full and Thriving Podcast -- hosted by Meg McCabe
- Food Psych -- hosted by Christy Harrison, MPH, RD, CDN
Podcasts to Fuel Your Faith
- She Lives Purposefully -- hosted by Megan Holmes
- Daily Grace -- hosted by The Daily Grace Co.
- We're Going There -- hosted by Bianca Olthoff
- Confessions of a Crappy Christian -- hosted by The Girl Named Blake
- Journeywomen -- hosted by Hunter Beless
Books, Bible Studies, & Events
Intuitive Eating -- by Evelyn Tribole & Elyse Resch
Grace, Food & Everything in Between -- by Aubrey Golbek
Compared to Who? -- by Heather Creekmore
The Burden of Better -- by Heather Creekmore
Diet Detox (a 30-day devotional) -- by Body Bloved
Anti-Diet -- by Christy Harrison
Breaking Free from Body Shame -- by Jess Connolly
Bible Study & Courses:
- This is our biblical body image course designed to help you improve your body image and feel more confident in yourself and your body.
- Our students all time favorite course for taking a Christ-centered approach to food freedom and better body image
- A 3-hr masterclass-style workshop geared to help you use the principles of gentle nutrition to create easy-to-plan weekly home menus and grocery lists in under and hour a week
Food Freedom Bible Study Small Group Curriculum -- by Body Bloved
- Click here to purchase lifetime access to bible study materials
- Start off with a 90-day trial period to see if you love it!
Lasting Freedom Courses -- FINDINGbalance
In His Image Body Image Conference 2023 -- October 14th in Dallas, TX
Holy & Whole Women's Conference 2023 -- September 29-30th in Fort Worth, TX
In His Image Body Image Conference